Leader Capital Account Executive
Portland, OR based Fixed Income Manager is seeking an Account Executive to join their team. You will help market their 3 mutual funds and assist an External Wholesaler in growing their territory. Your success in the role will be defined by your professionalism and phone skills. Individuals who typically succeed in this role are friendly and persuasive, with strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be self-motivated, committed and cool tempered.
Leader Capital currently covers over 102 selling agreements which include: Merrill Lynch, UBS, JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, LPL, Ameriprise, and Royal Alliance, among others. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate to join a top performing, mutual fund at the ground level.
- $40,000 Salary
- Performance based incentives
- Present and sell company products to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, finance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Persistent and results-oriented
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
- Must live in Portland
Click here to submit resume.